1. “All contact (personal/telephone/e-mail) I have had with staff (paid or volunteer) has been both professional and caring. All have gone out of their way to help and I have been overwhelmed at the support offered at crucial times.
The response of staff to my concerns/worries/questions has always been reassuring and encouraging. The Life FertilityCare treatment programme is very thorough and restores dignity and respect.
For myself and my husband, it has provided answers to questions which other fertility treatments we tried did not consider investigating. We are extremely grateful that the Life FertilityCare programme exists and feel very fortunate to be on it.”
2. Staff are very kind and helpful, always ready to answer questions.
3. “Approachable people who understood and were sensitive to our needs.”
4. “The fact that we were treated as individuals, not as just another statistic. I felt that my concerns, worries and questions were addressed and dealt with sensitively – no matter how daft or unnecessary they might have been, and that my feelings and those of my husband were always taken into account, and made to feel relevant. Our treatment was successful, but even if it hadn’t been, we couldn’t fault the care we have and are continuing to receive.”
5. “Very good”
6. “All staff are caring, patient and sensitive to the stresses of infertility. I know I can telephone at least two people if I have any questions at any time for both practical and emotional support. It feels personal to my medical needs.”
7. “Very impressed with the expertise of the physician. Everyone very professional but also caring. More natural form of treatment than other methods and good value for money.”
8. “Dr Carus – Excellent. The time she took in her care and explanation of treatment and past symptoms etc has been the best I have had in 4 years of fertility treatment.”
9. “I liked the fact that our Christian principles were/ are respected and indeed are on all fours with the ethics of the Life FertilityCare programme. It was important for me to be involved in all stages of the programme and understood (as far as I can) the cycle mapping, scoring and the ‘mechanisms’ of it. I appreciated the care displayed by Margaret, she is very sensitive to my concerns/ needs as much as my wife’s.”
10. “That as husband and wife we were treated equally. That my husband was involved every step of the way and he could ask questions too. He understands as much as me and that allows him to feel in control and have a part to play in the decisions made for our future. Pleased that my husband was able to give me the injections instead of going to a nurse locally.”
11. “Very friendly and unrushed. Felt like you were being dealt with as a person, not a statistic.”
12. “The individual programme for my needs. Being treated with respect and dignity.”
13. “All the people I had contact with were friendly, caring and put me at ease straight away. I felt these were people I could trust and confide in.”
14. “We felt cared for in a holistic way, including our emotional and spiritual lives. We felt listened to and respected. The team work together very well.”
15. Opportunity for discussion and collaboration in reaching management decisions. Sense of being empowered. Provision of regular telephone contact and possibility of additional contact if needed. Friendliness of all staff. Promptness and helpfulness of responses to enquiries.
16. We have only very positive things to say – they have been here for us at every step. You feel as if they would bend over backwards to help you – they usually do! The care is 2nd to none! There is always someone to ring for advice – we have been assigned to a midwife and we can chat regularly in the evenings if we wish to discuss our concerns.